TEMPLATE 1 (personal)
Factors contributing to this:
What am I feeling right now?
The logical next steps would be:
I can reduce risk of this going forward by:
TEMPLATE 2 (from Derek Sivers)
Am I in danger?
Am I in pain?
- Why is that bad?
- What could be good about this problem?
- Why did I want this in the first place?
- Is there another way to get this?
- What would this look like if it were easy?
- What’s easier now considering the new situation?
- What’s the most direct way to get what I wanted?
- What if I decide to embrace the opposite, and do the opposite of what I had planned?
- What would be the most interesting of the new options?
- What would the plan that goes with the flow of past experiences?