Analysing sequential health data such as natural language with deep learning
This is a slideshow presentation accessible here (originally delivered as part of this module at Imperial College London).
It answers questions including:
- What is sequential data? What are medical examples?
- How can algorithms analyse sequential data?
- The history of natural language processing (NLP) algorithms
- The main NLP tasks in healthcare
- Transformers and their use in healthcare
Here’s a video covering the same theme: